Thursday, January 25, 2007

That Facial Expression

I enjoy observing people, especially the facial expressions of women. As to what my favourite facial expression is, I'll have to trouble 'Miss Kuah' to demonstrate:



To me, the facial expression above is THE facial expression for all seasons (I believe it is etched into a woman's subconsciousness). It expresses SURPRISE as shown above. It also expresses...

...BEWILDERMENT


...CONCENTRATION/DECISION MAKING


A variation of this facial expression (with eyes looking to the ground and raised eyebrows) can also express EMBARRASSMENT.

...SENSE OF URGENCY





That facial expression is just so unbelievably rich. Now if I had a say in advertising...



:)

6 comments:

Lupin Tan said...

I like the Singapore Girl Pic, to the advert revamping SIA, "PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE SG GIRL!!!!"

To Spinnee: I beaten you to be the first in commenting *Woots*

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

Hahaha! Iconic facial expression shown on an icon!

Hachiko Monogatari said...

Is this suppose to be the female counterpart to Mr Bean (local style, I meant)?

Just kidding...

Comic Guy said...

To 'hachiko monogatari':

Local style female counterpart to Mr Bean? I assure you that won't be the case even when the universe draws it last breath.

:)

TheEspian said...

This isn't the Mona Lisa expression, is it? :D

Ivan Chew said...

The more I looked at it, the expression seems like a "boh-geh" (i.e. no teeth) expression. LOL. Sorry, kidding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...